The Connecticut Region was established in 2009 in partnership with the Bridgeport Public Schools. The program serves nearly 200 middle school, high school and college students.
We look forward to expanding the TSTT program to other high schools and middle schools in Bridgeport, Fairfield County and across the state.
Our Partners and Friends
- Peter and Carmen Buck Foundation
- Peoples United Foundation
- Fairfield County Community Foundation
- Sacred Heart University
- University of Connecticut
- Housatonic Community College
- University of Bridgeport STEM on Wheels
- Bridgeport Higher Education Association
- The Center for Family Justice
- The Lighthouse Program
Regional Contact Information
Regional Program Manager
1 Lincoln Blv.
Bridgeport, CT 06606
Phone – (203) 275-1543